Sunday, July 6, 2014

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

It's been a while since I've had time or brain space to devote to the blog. Travel for work, travel to help with the work needed to deal with Dad's estate, and general chaos has meant not only little energy left for writing, but little time to cook more than basic "feed myself" sort of fare.

I have occasionally had the opportunity to try some new restaurants in the last few months. I'll be going on a posting blitz with thumbnail sketches of these experiences. Some are of established restaurants that are new to me, many are of places that are recent entrants to the restaurant scene.

In the meantime, here's a link to a favorite from last summer. I haven't had a chance to make them this year, but I hope to soon. If you've never made your own fudgesicles, you are missing out on an easy and incredibly tasty hot weather treat. Once you've made these, you'll never want supermarket fudgesicles again.

Fudgesicles - Frozen Chocolate Treats for Summer

No comments: